• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post

what are you like... reminds me, still not put my pics on facebook from last weeks dinner!
    Yeah good point

PM please
    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      thanks DS

Yeah, I'll be grand - the girls are already rallying round!!
      good. it sounds like the right decision to me. i'll raise a glass of guinness to your good health and good luck tonight.

which must mean: it's home day today!

i'm outta here in an hour. should be home by 7.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        good. it sounds like the right decision to me. i'll raise a glass of guinness to your good health and good luck tonight.

which must mean: it's home day today!

i'm outta here in an hour. should be home by 7.
        You lucky, lucky sod!!!
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

play with the kids for a while. the little one has not been well poor mite. get them to bed and then sink into the sofa with a pint and a good ol' chinwag with mrsds23 about what is what and this and that.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
            Hello CUKers. Or should I say tpders. Seems to be a little group thing going on in here of late. Very nice too.

P.S. Good sig, Jog On.

This must make you so proud Xen?

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
              Good - after a few of them you'll be calling him a b*st*rd and telling everyone in the pub how much better you are without him.
              ... and how they're yer best mates, they are, yer friggin love them... hey where's me pint... friggin bastids... what you lookin at...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                ... and how they're yer best mates, they are, yer friggin love them... hey where's me pint... friggin bastids... what you lookin at...
                chimp.... have you been out with me before?

Nah they owe me in the pub - I ended up doing last orders on Friday with my sis 'cos the 2 barmen started to row.... immensely funny!!
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

>Quote:
                  >Originally Posted by Xenophon
                  >Hello CUKers. Or should I say tpders. Seems to be >a little group thing going on in here of late. Very >nice too.
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >P.S. Good sig, Jog On.
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >This must make you so proud Xen?
                  >
                  >
                  >__________________
                  >25th Oct 07: 19-11
                  >25th Nov 07: TBA
                  >

ok. i'm going to admit it <hand wooshes over head> i don't understand.... why is it such a good sig and why should xeno be proud? is it to do with the the greek fighters being able to destroy the persion auxiliaries at will?
                  Last edited by DS23; 15 November 2007, 14:04. Reason: >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                    Indeed - you could at least lie about where you get your lunch..

Ok - so your in Yorkshire. something like.....

'...I just popped out to push my bike up the cobbled hill to fetch my hand made loaf of granary from the Hovis factory'
                    Ayup Bear

"'Arm gonner bugger off 'ome t'missus an ave a reet grand tea wi black puddin sarnies"

And for all of you south of Sheffield

Good afternoon Mr Bear

I am going to depart and return to my residence where I will meet my spouse and enjoy a rather spledid evening meal which will comprise a local delicacy containing offall and pigs blood wrapped in bread

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                      >Quote:
                      >Originally Posted by Xenophon
                      >Hello CUKers. Or should I say tpders. Seems to be >a little group thing going on in here of late. Very >nice too.
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >P.S. Good sig, Jog On.
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >This must make you so proud Xen?
                      >
                      >
                      >__________________
                      >25th Oct 07: 19-11
                      >25th Nov 07: TBA
                      >

ok. i'm going to admit it <hand wooshes over head> i don't understand.... why is it such a good sig and why should xeno be proud? is it to do with the the greek fighters being able to destroy the persion auxiliaries at will?
                      Yes it is - FTW!
                      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                      X