• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw this as soon as I logged on! Not as prestigious as the 25000 or 26000 though...

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Morning splinter

And grats on the timing.
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
          Morning all
          Morning RH
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Splinter?

So, how is everyone today? How's the day going so far?

Me:
            Work - 3/10 (not so productive this morning and sidled in at 10)
            General well-being - 7/10 (need more sleep, run out of berocca)
            Personal - 5/10 (need to spend more time with the missus, call family and a few mates)

Now that I've shared that level of personal information...

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              Morning RH
              Morning Sister - will get back to everyone on FB at some distant point in the future - blocked here. Love the videos btw - especially the 'Sheila's Wheels' spoof.

Comment

Splinter?

So, how is everyone today? How's the day going so far?

Me:
                Work - 3/10 (not so productive this morning and sidled in at 10)
                General well-being - 7/10 (need more sleep, run out of berocca)
                Personal - 5/10 (need to spend more time with the missus, call family and a few mates)

Now that I've shared that level of personal information...
                Splinter:

Splinter (a.k.a. Master Splinter) is a fictional character, He is a martial arts master and father figure for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. In all versions of the story, he is a mutant rat, but his origins often vary depending on the version.
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splinter_(TMNT)

Oops thought In was being clever there - Splinter was not a squirrel. my apologies.
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Morning Sister - will get back to everyone on FB at some distant point in the future - blocked here. Love the videos btw - especially the 'Sheila's Wheels' spoof.
                  Did you see that I'd set a legion of murderous squirrels on you? I think you might be dead!
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splinter_(TMNT)

Oops thought In was being clever there - Splinter was not a squirrel. my apologies.
                    Well, he was a ninja, and he was grey - perhaps he was just balding - with more fur you're there!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                      There's some sort of disease spreading around the place... I'm getting worried... people are dropping like flies... must be all the viruses.
                      I thought you had sorted those out?
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X