• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did manage Iguazu not long ago though.

Comment

Will tick off the Barrier Reef on this trip.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Maybe I should suggest that... about b/f coming to Ireland... I just don't know!!
        :
        do it! he might be a calming influence and you can spend some time together.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          there is a list of the top things to do and see in a lifetime
          is getting a large number of tpd's on there?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
            My holiday is approaching
            Can I go with you?
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
              is getting a large number of tpd's on there?
              No, but it should clearly be classified as an achievement.

Comment

Can I go with you?
                Nope

Comment

Now I have had -

"Just leave it, I don't want you to. Its finished and done with and its not a gesture it feels too forced. I will be fine but you just cannot expect me to be a smiles and lightness with you.

I am not prepared to be held to ransom because you now feel guilty for your actions. I would rather be on my own now than be there with you.

Its just not enough and we have had too many conversations for too long about this and it just feels like the final nail in the coffin"

I would like to go to bed and cover my head till February.... wishful thinking eh??
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

[QUOTE=cailin maith;338894]Now I have had -

...I am not prepared to be held to ransom because you now feel guilty for your actions....[QUOTE]

er... i must have missed it - to clarify - what were your actions?
                    Last edited by DS23; 12 November 2007, 12:03. Reason: [

Comment

Now I have had -

...I am not prepared to be held to ransom because you now feel guilty for your actions....
                      er... i must have missed it - to clarify - what were your actions?

Comment

Working...
                      X