• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Now I have had -

"Just leave it, I don't want you to. Its finished and done with and its not a gesture it feels too forced. I will be fine but you just cannot expect me to be a smiles and lightness with you.

I am not prepared to be held to ransom because you now feel guilty for your actions. I would rather be on my own now than be there with you.

Its just not enough and we have had too many conversations for too long about this and it just feels like the final nail in the coffin"

I would like to go to bed and cover my head till February.... wishful thinking eh??
    Have you replied back and asked her to check her spelling ?
    All

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      er... i must have missed it - to clarify - what were your actions?
      Telling her I was thinking about coming back to Manc for New Year but not actually booking a flight yet....
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        Have you replied back and asked her to check her spelling ?
        All
        How brave do you think I am??
        Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Telling her I was thinking about coming back to Manc for New Year but not actually booking a flight yet....

oh, right, of course. clearly cause for a major bust-up. not.

i'm taking a wild stabbing guess here - these kind of arguments happen often don't they? is this one worse than any that have gone before?

Comment

can we get her a login and then you two could have a thread of your own to fight in.

Comment

can we get her a login and then you two could have a thread of your own to fight in.
              Just warn us in advance so we can get the beers and popcorn in first
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

oh, right, of course. clearly cause for a major bust-up. not.

i'm taking a wild stabbing guess here - these kind of arguments happen often don't they? is this one worse than any that have gone before?
                Yeah they happen a lot 'cos since she broke up with the fella (she was with him for 7yrs) she feels that I should be there for her, like she was for me when I split up with husband. But she had been with him for 4 years when I had my split and it was easier for her to spend time with me. I'd only been seeing b/f for a short time when she split up with her ex so it's hard to juggle a new relationship and a needy sis. Now I always do the wrong thing... in her eyes. If I go out with her on Fri and b/f on sat... it's the wrong thing. Just feel like I can't win! Ever!!
                Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Just warn us in advance so we can get the beers and popcorn in first
                  Nah - my fighting skills are rubbish... she's much better at putting an argument together - I just end up saying F*** off ..... a lot
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

it's all because you left ireland...

Comment

it's all because you left ireland...
                      That was a long time ago!!!
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X