• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Nah - my fighting skills are rubbish...

What, even in the mud bath?

You dont have to fight much, just writhe around together for a bit
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

you know, fella's what would I do without your intelligent suggestions???
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

you know, fella's what would I do without your intelligent suggestions???
        Dunno, I havn't seen any yet. Let me know when you find one so we can record it for posterity
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

If its the mud you object to why not think about alternatives instead of dismissing it out right ? What about custard or melted chocolate ?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            If its the mud you object to why not think about alternatives instead of dismissing it out right ? What about custard or melted chocolate ?
            Yummmm custard!!
            Bazza gets caught

Comment

Yummmm custard!!
              See, a little bit of blue sky thinking and you have agreed to making it up with your sister in a tub of custard

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                See, a little bit of blue sky thinking and you have agreed to making it up with your sister in a tub of custard
                Thanks Monkey - you're so clever!!
                Bazza gets caught

Comment

Thanks Monkey - you're so clever!!
                  Always a pleasure to help a damsel in distress

Comment

Followed shortly thereafter by three other blokes who had heard me saying "I'm going for a coffee, meet me there when you are done."
                    I am legally forbidden from doing this. Apparently it's on the marriage certificate, which I didn't read. If I ever try and do this, I will die. I should, instead, make flailing efforts to express both interest and an opinion on the unnecessary products in hand - both of which are merely kindling for some supercilious abuse along the lines of 'you really have no taste, do you?'. I am also specifically not allowed to say things along the lines of 'I could get a big telly and an XBox 360 for that much!'.

I just thought I'd share that.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorba View Post
                      I am legally forbidden from doing this. Apparently it's on the marriage certificate, which I didn't read. If I ever try and do this, I will die. I should, instead, make flailing efforts to express both interest and an opinion on the unnecessary products in hand - both of which are merely kindling for some supercilious abuse along the lines of 'you really have no taste, do you?'. I am also specifically not allowed to say things along the lines of 'I could get a big telly and an XBox 360 for that much!'.

I just thought I'd share that.
                      Are you allowed to wear any trousers?

Comment

Working...
                      X