• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Nah - my fighting skills are rubbish...

What, even in the mud bath?

You dont have to fight much, just writhe around together for a bit
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

you know, fella's what would I do without your intelligent suggestions???
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

you know, fella's what would I do without your intelligent suggestions???
        Dunno, I havn't seen any yet. Let me know when you find one so we can record it for posterity
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

If its the mud you object to why not think about alternatives instead of dismissing it out right ? What about custard or melted chocolate ?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            If its the mud you object to why not think about alternatives instead of dismissing it out right ? What about custard or melted chocolate ?
            Yummmm custard!!
            Bazza gets caught

Comment

Yummmm custard!!
              See, a little bit of blue sky thinking and you have agreed to making it up with your sister in a tub of custard

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                See, a little bit of blue sky thinking and you have agreed to making it up with your sister in a tub of custard
                Thanks Monkey - you're so clever!!
                Bazza gets caught

Comment

Thanks Monkey - you're so clever!!
                  Always a pleasure to help a damsel in distress

Comment

Followed shortly thereafter by three other blokes who had heard me saying "I'm going for a coffee, meet me there when you are done."
                    I am legally forbidden from doing this. Apparently it's on the marriage certificate, which I didn't read. If I ever try and do this, I will die. I should, instead, make flailing efforts to express both interest and an opinion on the unnecessary products in hand - both of which are merely kindling for some supercilious abuse along the lines of 'you really have no taste, do you?'. I am also specifically not allowed to say things along the lines of 'I could get a big telly and an XBox 360 for that much!'.

I just thought I'd share that.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorba View Post
                      I am legally forbidden from doing this. Apparently it's on the marriage certificate, which I didn't read. If I ever try and do this, I will die. I should, instead, make flailing efforts to express both interest and an opinion on the unnecessary products in hand - both of which are merely kindling for some supercilious abuse along the lines of 'you really have no taste, do you?'. I am also specifically not allowed to say things along the lines of 'I could get a big telly and an XBox 360 for that much!'.

I just thought I'd share that.
                      Are you allowed to wear any trousers?

Comment

Working...
                      X