• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And a contemporary art type picture thing, which is the only way I can really descibe it.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Dave - enough with the linen - I'm having an emotional nightmare here....
      linen, washing, public...

Comment

What should I do???
        Find solace in the bottle

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          I would spend a few days back at home, then travel back to see me... ahem b/f on 26/27 until new year.

She has to deal with it herself, and if you back down you could also be in single mode as I... sorry mistake.. b/f won't be best pleased.
          Thats what I though go home on 23rd - come back to Manc on 29th.

I know she has to deal with it but she says "I owe her" as she was there for me when I split up with Husband. But first Christmas for me, I went home for Christmas and came back to Manc at New Year, she stayed at home.... but nope, I'm not allowed to do that!!

Would you be really pissed off if I don't come back to Manc??
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

After the first 20 mins of being asked what I thought of things and being expected to have a stong opinion on the difference between two shades of a particular pillow case

Comment

I retreated to the relative safety of the in store coffee shop.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk View Post
                Find solace in the bottle
                Are you speaking to your g/f yet???
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Are you speaking to your g/f yet???
                  well we never stopped speaking. But there was a tiff. Amazingly the next night she apologised and took all my suggestions on board! I am a lucky man to have a level headed sane woman.

Comment

Followed shortly thereafter by three other blokes who had heard me saying "I'm going for a coffee, meet me there when you are done."

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X