• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking about getting a gas cartrige for racing just cos it's quicker to whack a new tube in and use that to inflate it rather than faffing around with repairs.

Otherwise I have a Topeal full size frame fit pump. 100 Psi in 80-90 pumps.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
      Thinking about getting a gas cartrige for racing just cos it's quicker to whack a new tube in and use that to inflate it rather than faffing around with repairs.

Otherwise I have a Topeal full size frame fit pump. 100 Psi in 80-90 pumps.
      I've got a compact pump that I carry in my hydration pack, can't be botthered with a cartridge yet, may as well use the hand pump, it only takes a little longer...
      SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
        I've got a compact pump that I carry in my hydration pack, can't be botthered with a cartridge yet, may as well use the hand pump, it only takes a little longer...

I used to use a compact untill a mate lent me his frame fit. Threw the comapct away and bought the one I have now. Waaaaaaaay easier and quicker to inflate a tyre. If it wont fit on the frame of an MTB it should attach to the outside of a camel pack or similar quite nicely.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner

and the relief is so much better!

Comment

lookie here! we have reached the awesome and-gated positive edge triggered j-k flip-flop with preset and clear
            Last edited by DS23; 21 June 2007, 10:25.

Comment

AND-Gated R-S Master-Slave Flip-Flop with Preset and Clear

Very expensive in Soho, so I'm told.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
                Sterling effort one and all. Particularly DS23. A ZG-style succession of posts. Like it.

arg <blushes, hangs head, looks at feet> shucks.

Comment

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

n5gooner's ramblings are pushing things along nicely...

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

steady there - 7475 is the infamous 4-bit bistable latch
                      Last edited by DS23; 21 June 2007, 10:24.

Comment

Working...
                      X