• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10K by Christmas or I want my money back

Comment

Originally posted by DS23
      what, round it?
      well funny you should say that but I did do some skipping last night, its hard work after a while
      SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      (whatever these are)

Comment

so in the past 3 months of having my new MBT bike I've covered about 400miles and had 3 punchers.
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

the first one I can take, a bit of flint sliced the side on my tyre..oh well s*it happens.
          SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

with the second one, I'd taken it to the shop to be serviced, and it came back with a puncher FFS!!
            SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

then last night, we went down to the local park, about 10 mins walk, all was fine until I went onto the grass and PPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.......my back tyre deflated in about 10-15 second!!
              SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
                so in the past 3 months of having my new MBT bike I've covered about 400miles and had 3 punchers.
                Puncture.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

turns out a hawthorn has sliced the inner tube, so when I got home I fixed it, did not take hte puncher kit as the park was so close to home...
                  SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

showed the GF how to fix it, put hte wheel back on, left it for a bit and pumped it up
                    SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

and got a hissing sound, the hawthorn had not only slit one side of te inner tube but the other one also !!!!
                      SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                      X