• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10K by Christmas or I want my money back

Comment

Originally posted by DS23
      what, round it?
      well funny you should say that but I did do some skipping last night, its hard work after a while
      SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      (whatever these are)

Comment

so in the past 3 months of having my new MBT bike I've covered about 400miles and had 3 punchers.
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

the first one I can take, a bit of flint sliced the side on my tyre..oh well s*it happens.
          SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

with the second one, I'd taken it to the shop to be serviced, and it came back with a puncher FFS!!
            SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

then last night, we went down to the local park, about 10 mins walk, all was fine until I went onto the grass and PPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.......my back tyre deflated in about 10-15 second!!
              SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
                so in the past 3 months of having my new MBT bike I've covered about 400miles and had 3 punchers.
                Puncture.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

turns out a hawthorn has sliced the inner tube, so when I got home I fixed it, did not take hte puncher kit as the park was so close to home...
                  SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

showed the GF how to fix it, put hte wheel back on, left it for a bit and pumped it up
                    SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

and got a hissing sound, the hawthorn had not only slit one side of te inner tube but the other one also !!!!
                      SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                      X