• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by threaded
    That may well be true, but it is quicker going via Schipol when you add in all the queueing, baggage searches etc. at UK 'major airports' and my time is money.

    My time is my clients money. When I travel I always go on a Sunday at a time to suit me.

    Comment


      Still quicker to go via Schipol: go on, I dare you, I double fscking dare you: find a time at Heathrow where you can get through quicker than getting freaking ferry to the Hook of Holland, train up to Schipol and fly from there.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

      Comment


        Originally posted by PRC1964
        Something to help you get through the day.

        http://www.shockabsorber.co.uk/bounceometer/shock.html

        Warning: Contains bouncing breasts.
        curse my mid-office location. i'll just have to enjoy them at home!
        Founder Member of the 'I love Janey' Fan Club

        Comment


          Originally posted by threaded
          Still quicker to go via Schipol: go on, I dare you, I double fscking dare you: find a time at Heathrow where you can get through quicker than getting freaking ferry to the Hook of Holland, train up to Schipol and fly from there.

          No it isn't

          Comment


            Ohhhhh yes it is!
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

            Comment


              Originally posted by PRC1964
              Something to help you get through the day.

              http://www.shockabsorber.co.uk/bounceometer/shock.html

              Warning: Contains bouncing breasts.
              Nice one PRC (Peoples Republic of China?), wonder how they modelled it...

              Comment


                Originally posted by Joe Black
                Nice one PRC (Peoples Republic of China?), wonder how they modelled it...
                Agreed. Good link PRC and yes what does it stand for? Your initials perhaps?
                Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

                Comment


                  Contract extended (again) today.

                  Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

                  Comment


                    Bump...
                    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Xenophon
                      Agreed. Good link PRC and yes what does it stand for? Your initials perhaps?

                      Given his avatar i'd guess at Police Road Camera.......
                      Founder Member of the 'I love Janey' Fan Club

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X