• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Clownio
    Do you want a clue ?

    ...............or not ?
    Yes please
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

    Comment


      i'm not sure whether i want to know, but collars and cuffs?!
      Founder Member of the 'I love Janey' Fan Club

      Comment


        Originally posted by Sputnik
        i'm not sure whether i want to know, but collars and cuffs?!
        Clownio is going to give a clue as to where he is going this weekend. Not sure that has a lot to do with the colour of his pubes to be honest. But I may be wrong.
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

        Comment


          It begins with "D"
          I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

          Comment


            Originally posted by Xenophon
            Clownio is going to give a clue as to where he is going this weekend. Not sure that has a lot to do with the colour of his pubes to be honest. But I may be wrong.

            ah! i was following a different subject, namely the attractive knitted 'gimp' mask that threaded posted......
            Founder Member of the 'I love Janey' Fan Club

            Comment


              Darlington?
              Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

              Comment


                Close . No should have said it's not in the UK.

                I'm going by aeroplane !
                I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

                Comment


                  We remain unbeaten in the world of Google
                  Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Clownio
                    Close . No should have said it's not in the UK.

                    I'm going by aeroplane !
                    Dublin?
                    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

                    Comment


                      Dubai?
                      Founder Member of the 'I love Janey' Fan Club

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X