• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

morning

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      I'm orff to the dentist in about 10 mins...

Normal service may be resumed by about 10:45. (When I get to "work").
      Didn't think you had any left
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        I'm orff to the dentist in about 10 mins...

Normal service may be resumed by about 10:45. (When I get to "work").
        having your teeth filed?

Comment

Feck i'm bored already... been at work since 07:00
          Done my emails

Spoke to a few people

Bored bored bored

Comment

Its' immoral to be paid this much, for doing so little.. but then again look at what footballers get for playing a kids game

Comment

Could go for a £15 dump... take a newspaper... or perhaps the WiFi reaches the bogs.... never thought of that before!

Comment

Lots of Bob Shawadiwadi's here.... obviously they feel the need to express their culture by wearing national dress to the office.... and as for the women...

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                  Lots of Bob Shawadiwadi's here.... obviously they feel the need to express their culture by wearing national dress to the office.... and as for the women...
                  what about them?

Comment

Hmmm she looks nice... new girl on the block!

should I mention to her that only really skinny girls can get away with wearing hipsters... but still nice... think she must be an IBM consultant ...

Tee hee I can see her screen from here- she's surfing

Comment

Hmmm why are the external consultants all white, yet the clients staff predominately shawadiwadi's?

You think they need some diversity training in their HR dept?

Comment

Working...
                      X