• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Tube is not any better today, got "de-trained" and had to walk in the rain. I forgot why I loved London so much
    "de-trained" - is that a bit like de-bagged???

    Comment


      Originally posted by Muttley08 View Post
      "de-trained" - is that a bit like de-bagged???
      I think it's Transport for London, PC version of feck off!
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

      Comment


        bounce
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

        I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

        n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

        Comment


          Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
          I think it's Transport for London, PC version of feck off!
          Maybe the driver just liked the thought of lots of women walking in the rain in their nicely pressed white shirts ??? Probably what I'd do if I was the driver

          Comment


            Originally posted by zeitghost
            It's still raining... but the sun is out too...
            Sunny here was soaking this morning

            Comment


              Originally posted by Muttley08 View Post
              Maybe the driver just liked the thought of lots of women walking in the rain in their nicely pressed white shirts ??? Probably what I'd do if I was the driver
              Yeah those satin ones that cling to the contours when wet
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

              Comment


                Originally posted by Troll View Post
                Yeah those satin ones that cling to the contours when wet
                They're not badly paid train drivers...plan b anyone?

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Muttley08 View Post
                  They're not badly paid train drivers...plan b anyone?
                  I couldn't do it... I'm always looking for ways to break the monotony... so I'd play "lets see how long I can leave the braking and still stop at the platform"

                  ...or if an airline pilot I'd try flying under rather than over bridges along the way
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Troll View Post
                    I couldn't do it... I'm always looking for ways to break the monotony... so I'd play "lets see how long I can leave the braking and still stop at the platform"

                    ...or if an airline pilot I'd try flying under rather than over bridges along the way
                    I reckon they probably do that already. Getting everyone to walk on a rainy Monday morning is just a way to keep them amused...

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Muttley08 View Post
                      They're not badly paid train drivers...plan b anyone?
                      i don't think i would cope too well with the jumpers

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X