• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Shhhsh... only at weekends!
    I knew there was something different about you
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Wyh ins't htis ta eht tpo?
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Morning all

Yes! Hi Troll, missed you too

Working fingers to the bone because I have lost staff, and don't intend to replace them. Means that I have to work harder.
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

This place is really boring on the weekends
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            Post something about foreigners... Daily Mail/Express are good sources... really gets the natives jumping up & down
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              I prefer the term "restful"... it's like the walk from Charing Cross to St Paul's at 9am on a Sunday.

(Hmm, no obvious "mellow" emoticon... speaks volumes about this place... )

Comment

fecking M25.... feck Grrrrrr gnash wail feck feckity feck spank:
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

BADGER
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                    fecking M25.... feck Grrrrrr gnash wail feck feckity feck spank:
                    Morning Troll.

tulipe on the M25 comes with the territory I'm afraid. Up to June I had three years with various clients on the west side.

Having a rest now though.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
                      Morning Troll.

tulipe on the M25 comes with the territory I'm afraid. Up to June I had three years with various clients on the west side.

Having a rest now though.
                      Tube is not any better today, got "de-trained" and had to walk in the rain. I forgot why I loved London so much
                      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                      X