• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Om.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny start out

And apparently it'll stay that way. It's 7°C at the moment with 13° promised for later, and the barometers have bounced back, all the way up to 1014/1022mB

Comment

Bit of wholemeal toast, just to get me started

Comment

Morning

Mmm toast...
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
            asdfasdf

Zen Chury.

Comment

Morning all

Sunny with bits of fluff. Currently 10 degrees with a high of 13 later. Barometer up to 1023 mBar.

Yesterday was more entertaining than initially expected, with HWMBO's eldest being told on their arrival at Heathrow that they didn't have a seat on the service they were supposed to be flying home on. As a minor (17) this is a big issue. They ended up being booked on a service leaving at lunchtime today and had to return to mine to stay an extra night.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Mmm toast...
                Now I keep wondering if I'm having a stroke every time I go in the kitchen, then realise that the smell of burnt toast is probably just from the toast

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Now I keep wondering if I'm having a stroke every time I go in the kitchen, then realise that the smell of burnt toast is probably just from the toast
                  I went and had toast after reading your post.

Very nice it was too.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

I went and had toast after reading your post.

Very nice it was too.
                    I try to be an inspiration to others

Comment

Lunch: Scotch broth with multiseed bread

I was thinking of going for my walk at lunchtime but I was sorting a work thing out so I didn't. But I see that sunset here is now after 1800 hours, so I can go after work and still be back before it gets dark

Comment

Working...
                      X