• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't that piggest?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

I always hankered after a Zodiac in pre friving days ...likes the boxy look.

By the time I got to actually driving ended up with a V4 2.0 Corsair

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Did you have any problems with the V4?

They were well known for blowing headgaskets... the V6 didn't suffer in the same way, thankfully.
        Had basically the same engine in a MkII Capri.... got a Ford recon for the Corsair ... then when that failed MOT on rust scrapped & kept the engine & eventually swapped into the Capri when needed.

Thing that peeved me off was the 1.6 Capri that a mate had, could always beat my 2.0 - but no real problems with the engines

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          The "Orwell would have been pleased" - I believe you complained about its content
          Ah. I complained about the gardening implement thingy, yes. CD Mark III seems to have been banned as well. I'm beginning to wonder how many people here are really CD.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
            Ah. I complained about the gardening implement thingy, yes. CD Mark III seems to have been banned as well. I'm beginning to wonder how many people here are really CD.
            ... or how many people share similar views

Comment

Blimey.. a very young Sid James is in it

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                If you've got the aircleaner on, then it's contained, otherwise...
                I ran the Webber with a chrome pancake filter which sounded great when the second barrel opened... but I was young and easily impressed

Comment

I love an exposed K&N

Comment

bugger 14:00 audio conference... must sound like i give a sh1t
                    Last edited by Troll; 22 August 2007, 13:00.

Comment

I've just realised, that in another 12 posts, I'll pass 1000.

I think I was only on about 300 when this gig started.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X