• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    Afternoon all
    just when i thought 2021 couldn't get worse, my fridge/freezer went phut! yesterday afternoon.
    giving away food to local families now, so i've begun 2020 as a philanthropist.

Happy new year all.
    And went back in time too? Wise move.

Comment

Afternoon all
      just when i thought 2021 couldn't get worse, my fridge/freezer went phut! yesterday afternoon.
      giving away food to local families now, so i've begun 2020 as a philanthropist.

Happy new year all.
      Happy New Year!

Comment

Snack to tide me over till teatime: cold Cumberland sausages in finger rolls

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

And went back in time too? Wise move.
          2022 then, smartarse!
          that's what i like about you..................................... nuffin!

Comment

2022 then, smartarse!
            that's what i like about you..................................... nuffin!
            Aw shucks, thanks pet!

Comment

Rory returns!! Episode 6 it would seem

Comment

Just caught the tail end of the Bob Dylan 30th Anniversary Concert on Sky Arts. Cracking stuff (N.B. may not be cracking stuff if you don't like Bob Dylan)

So good, in fact, that I then bought it on iTunes so I can see what I missed. Turns out it's three and a half hours long

Comment

In the Chinese

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    In the Chinese
                    And very nice it was

The street was pretty quiet for a Saturday, but I suppose it is New Year's Day

Comment

HWMBO and I have had much of the food delivered yesterday for dinner along with some cocktails

Now watching the New Year edition of Task Master.

Comment

Working...
                      X