• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Time to go and be researched
    Or not, as it turns out my cholesterol isn't high enough - 3.35, and the minimum starting point for the study is 3.5

Comment

Covid passes printed
      Italian Passenger Locator Forms printed
      Lift pass receipts printed.

...because I've been reliably informed that some places are unable to get scans off phones.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Lunch has been zingy chicken, tomato and lentil soup with multiseed bread, as befits such a wintry day

Speaking of which, after a brief hiatus, the rain is back with a vengeance

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Given that it's currently only 15°C in the bedroom, I'm wondering if it's due to feeling cold overnight, so I'm going to move to the full two-layer, three-thirds duvet and see if that improves things
          Duvet recombination has been accomplished. Just need an excuse to go to bed now

Comment

There was an enthusiastic bout of rain earlier but it was short lived.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              There was an enthusiastic bout of rain earlier but it was short lived.
              It cleared up here towards the end of the afternoon, to the extent that we had a fairly lurid sunset

Comment

Tea, as befits a day of wintry storms, has been a bowl of scouse with a big thick chunk of sesame bloomer. Lovely and warming

Comment

Despite no "official" walk, all three rings have been closed - popping out the back to check the gate finished off the green one

Mind you, the clinical research place was right at the back of the hospital in a part of it I never even knew existed (and I ignored several "staff only" signs finding my way to it too), so it was a fair old walk just getting there and back from the car park at the front

Comment

Mega windy out

Comment

Summat wrong with either Virgin Media or my router; having to connect via my phone

Anyway, tonight's telly was the Glasgow station thing, followed by some more air crash stuff.

It's a bit warmer in bed with the full-strength duvet activated. Must dig out the electric blanket next

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X