• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The forecast brightening up has occurred but the thunderstorms didn't. Although my weather app is still saying there's a thunderstorm due in the 1300 hour with 80% chance of rain.

Comment

My formula testing was a resounding success, with the result being equal to what I'd done via a less efficient method.

Comment

I'm now trying to decide if I want to have something for lunch. I'm not especially hungry at this moment but I have an afternoon of meetings coming up.

Comment

I really ought to get outside for a walk but there's a high risk of getting rained on.

Comment

Ooh I thought receiving a phone call would scupper my plans

Comment

In that case...

Comment

...I'd better knock up...

Comment

...some low quality...

Comment

...drivel to claim the...

Comment

Century!

just 46 posts to the next interesting number...

Comment

Working...
                      X