• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple of rounds of buttered wholemeal toast for breakfast, and I felt much better for them

Not sure why I should feel particularly hungry this morning, given I had an absolutely huge dinner quite late last night; but there we go

Finding it hard to drum up any enthusiasm for things this morning, probably because I know I'd have to drop anything I started working on for the sprint planning meeting from 9:30 to 11:00

About time we had another Bank Holiday I reckon

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

It was very entertaining indeed. Three hours to record a half hour show. Much will be left on the cutting room floor.
      Yep Before the Pandemic (BtP) I went to Pinewood to view 9 out of 10 cats be recorded it was great fun. Jimmy Carr does swear like a trooper off camera and the panel were very explicit on the out takes.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Ents is watching Mock the Week being live recorded to be aired later this week. I'm one of the zoom trolls too ugly to be selected for being shown on TV
        I didn't have you down as a double bagger

Obviously 9 out of 10 cats are far less fussy as I'm about a 4. Unless you like grey and balding.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Couple of rounds of buttered wholemeal toast for breakfast, and I felt much better for them

Not sure why I should feel particularly hungry this morning, given I had an absolutely huge dinner quite late last night; but there we go

Finding it hard to drum up any enthusiasm for things this morning, probably because I know I'd have to drop anything I started working on for the sprint planning meeting from 9:30 to 11:00

About time we had another Bank Holiday I reckon
          I had another 5 hours of meetings yesterday it seems we have a schedule and requirements for this project but they haven't actually asked us workers how long it will take (apparently we will only transfer 20% of data to the new system - not sure if anyone has thought about the data we are legally required to keep) so 18 months is apparently long enough as they have spent 2 years doing nothing useful and the bosses are getting wise. 1 senior "expert" is off on Friday. Next 12 months I expect lots of helicopter and seagull "managers" taking credit for a great project "nearly" delivered as they leave.

Comment

Breakfast was poached eggs on chicken slices on toast.

Comment

last night was fillet steak, mushrooms, onions on salad.

Comment

Lunch is goats cheese & caramelised onion quiche with salad (again).

Comment

I like goats cheese!

Comment

and steak

Comment

oh and red wine!

Comment

Working...
                      X