• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and it's a lovely sunny day, the breeze is a bit chilly but also quite refreshing as you quickly warm up when walking.

The temperature has exceeded the forecast high, and it's 12 degrees.

All windows open in the flat to give it a good airing.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Another grey, dry 11°C 1018/1026mB day

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        You're going to have to get an earlier 'night' than that for work tomorrow
        I know, talk about a shock to the system

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Today's Kantar diary fact is:
        Online social media service 'Twitter' is founded 2006
        And look how that turned out

Comment

Living room window has been closed as the breeze is a bit too chilly to be sitting in (even with a blanket)

Comment

Late lunch: chipolatas and bacon in buttered sesame bloomer toast. Lovely stuff

Comment

Mundane laundry on

I haven't had the fire on at all today, yet it's still 20.6°C in here

Comment

Mundane laundry done and draped on the clotheshorse

Comment

Just remembered it's Census Day! All done and dusted

Comment

I am quite happy with the photos I took and one has been selected for my assignment. I'll sort that out in the week, as it's not due until 1200 on Friday and one can't be too keen

Comment

Tomorrow's links have been sorted out, at least provisionally, as ClientGov probably doesn't want to pay me to do them tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                      X