• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For tea tonight I made scouse in the InstantPot™ with some shin of beef. Very nice

Couple more good-sized bowls-worth to go in the freezer too

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      The promised rain here that's supposed to continue overnight is just the occasional brief shower so far. But the weather app is now thinking it might turn to snow in the early hours, then turn back to rain again.
      Spoke too soon; it's raining steadily now

Comment

Yeh, got soaking wet walking with loony lady 1 today. Things hung on the dining chairs drying out.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Wanted to post a silly cartoon today but images from xoggoth.org appear to be blocked from CUK. Must be that ladies' bums picture NAT gave me an infartion for.
          bloggoth

John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            HWMBO has has Win3.1 disc 1 uploaded, AZ version
            What's that about? Got an old work mate I occasionally keep in contact with who spends his time writing software for people to use on old donated computers.
            bloggoth

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Wanted to post a silly cartoon today but images from xoggoth.org appear to be blocked from CUK. Must be that ladies' bums picture NAT gave me an infartion for.
              I just get the message that you are not allowed to upload JPEGS, I'm guessing it's blocked to keep Admins server storage costs down
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

I just get the message that you are not allowed to upload JPEGS, I'm guessing it's blocked to keep Admins server storage costs down
                I'll see about getting that sorted out ASAP

Comment

Tonight's viewing has been some more Trucking Hell during and after tea, followed by The Americans S3E1 EST Men (TV Episode 2015)

Still raining steadily, and now predicted to continue as snow once it turns into it. I doubt it'll settle though.

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning.

Grey, cold and wet with a high of 7 degrees and it is currently 5.

Shopping delivered. The supermarket seems to have an issue with the stock of some items. I wonder if that is due to B****

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                      If you put the image URL between [IMG][/IMG] tags without using the clicky button it should work.
                      I also found if you remove the tick under the URL box (Retrieve the remote file and reference locally) it works too.

Comment

Working...
                      X