• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Is it still in a fit state to be returned to her? Or have you eaten it?
    Fortunately, all still intact. I was going to bin the home-made edible part as I had no idea where it came from.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Mystery solved.

My next door neighbour had left something out in the caretaker's shed for her friend (who has the same first name as me) to pick up. Her friend collected whatever that was and put a gift into the bag for my neighbour to pick up. The caretaker knew nothing about this and, as I'm the only person in the building with my first name, he naturally assumed it was for me. My neighbour has been having kittens over her stuff going missing and is blaming the caretaker.

Well it is her friend's fault for not putting her lastname or even her initials on the bag.

I hope the caretaker doesn't feel to bad.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

The hole people have removed their container - it was a shipping container.

The hole is still there with cones and short fencing around it.

The temporary traffic lights are still there.

Comment

Just found out my report on fixmystreet.com was sent to my local council within a minute of me reporting it.

No wonder they sped up working
          Last edited by SueEllen; 12 February 2021, 17:53.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Well it is her friend's fault for not putting her lastname or even her initials on the bag.

I hope the caretaker doesn't feel to bad.
            The caretaker doesn't care, he was a bit vexed for a while but ultimately it's her fault for being an idiot.

Comment

More holey toad for dinner.

i was going to order a Chinese, it being Chinese New Year, but I forgot. I'll do that tomorrow.

Comment

More holey toad for dinner.

i was going to order a Chinese, it being Chinese New Year, but I forgot. I'll do that tomorrow.
                Tomorrow?, well, That'll confuse things for sure

Comment

Catching up on 24 Hours in A&E on All 4. Fortunately caught the early episodes that were due to expire.

Comment

Catching up on 24 Hours in A&E on All 4. Fortunately caught the early episodes that were due to expire.
                    Ghoul

Comment

Originally posted by jainnode View Post
                      Ghoul
                      Cynic

Comment

Working...
                      X