• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Today's Kantar diary fact is:
    The London Underground first opens between Paddington and Farringdon station 1863.
    And look how that turned out!

Comment

All clothes laundry has been done. Yesterday's bed linen is dry but not yet put away. It's been taken off airers etc and dumped in a pile for folding when I can be bothered.

Comment

Walked about for a bit

Seems the weather needs to be threatening rain for people to stay in.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Got a few pairs of jeans that don't fit any more in a quick wash, to remove a bit of lingering mustiness before they go off to Oxfam's textile recycling thing

Comment

Walked up to the high street for bread on discovering that all the bread we had was stale (and none was in the Ocado order). People really don't get about leaving space for passing on the pavement. Or they just mill about the supermarket without any thought.

Quite a few people queuing to get into Decathlon. I doubt any of them have any exercise purchase requirements; they just want something to do.

Comment

Lunch: Lincolnshire sausages and oak smoked bacon in a buttered sesame bloomer toast sandwich

Comment

Can't decide whether to go for a walk. It's not too bad out there, 4°C and no nasty breeze; and I need to go to the Amazon Locker anyway. But on the other hand, I'm lazy

Comment

It was quite pleasant when we went out. I made sure we remembered to go while it was still daylight.

HWMBO has prepped a chicken for tonight's dinner and lots of veggies. Going to be a tray bake, which is nice and simple.

Comment

Went for a local walk earlier. Fantastic trees all covered in ice.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Reading posts in General. Gets me so annoyed that it warms the office up, I don't need to turn the heater on.
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X