• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Yeh! NO RASPBERRIES last 2 times. Had to call in at Waitrose afterwards.
    No way!

#PrayForXoggoth

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I took my life in my hands and went to Sainsbury's
      Our next door neighbour no longer going. He gets MrsBP to go for him!

Comment

It seems to be morning already, but it's still last night to me

First up was a rewatch of New Jack City (1991). Bold in its day, but it seems very mild nowadays, which means its bold attitude doesn't work so well

And then, well, why not: The Hunger Games (2012) and The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013). Great stuff, and I'll watch the other two tomorrow night, because they're better than most films even if you're no longer a teenager

Bedroom's a bit chilly tonight because I forgot about the window again

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          It seems to be morning already, but it's still last night to me

First up was a rewatch of New Jack City (1991). Bold in its day, but it seems very mild nowadays, which means its bold attitude doesn't work so well

And then, well, why not: The Hunger Games (2012) and The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013). Great stuff, and I'll watch the other two tomorrow night, because they're better than most films even if you're no longer a teenager

Bedroom's a bit chilly tonight because I forgot about the window again

Goodnight all
          I wonder which timezone NF is in?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Evil witch! Throw her out of tpd! Reporting bin movements late is not acceptable.

I hope HWMBO puts you on the naughty step...
            Okay HWMBO she can be allowed off now. Or at least let her have a laptop so she can post....

Comment

Its very irritating that to take all my drugs takes so long. And even longer to kick in. Hopefully I shall be "mobile" soon so I can limp to the pier. And back hopefully.

Comment

I just looked at the calendar. Nothing. Apart from my appointment to see surgeon.

Well there is a weekly massage. MrsBP and I have appointments every Thursday. I can't see those restarting until March.

Comment

I did my limp along the prom. Yesterday the bay was stormy. Today like a mill pond.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    I did my limp along the prom. Yesterday the bay was stormy. Today like a mill pond.
                    Far fewer crab entrails than yesterday. I think the seagulls like the stormy weather for catching starfish and crabs.

Its a shame that their natural diet of chips has been stopped by lockdown.

Comment

MrsBP is doing her daily shop. I put bleach on the list - I hope she remembers it.

I defrosted the car for her before she left. What a great husband I am! Gold star for Brillo...

Comment

Working...
                      X