• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to work on the new system. Sadly the old system has failed GDPR. At least I am writing react that can be easily ported.

I was asked if I could tick all the preference boxes by default!

Comment

We have an especially painful quant who thinks he is Donald Trump.

We have web design consultants in. In conversation the quant said "I am the user". The consultant said "You are one of many users". He replied "I am THE user"!

I am guessing the new interface will be awesomely bigly.

Time to start thinking of a new job. After extracting every last penny I can from this and getting my CV up to date with the highest earning trendy codes.

Comment

Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

Comment

I have not read Monday LInks yet. I usually read it on Wednesday. Then fluff it. "Oh Nick the article on <blah_blah> is so interesting".

Maybe I will choose a subject that does not exist, then others will notice and bump the thread even more.

Comment

Hip pain-killing injection really wearing off now. My hip and knee f**king hurt now.

I might even have to stop kicking the children.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I have not read Monday LInks yet. I usually read it on Wednesday. Then fluff it. "Oh Nick the article on <blah_blah> is so interesting".

Maybe I will choose a subject that does not exist, then others will notice and bump the thread even more.
              Plenty of time

Comment

It seems unlikely that I'll remain within my calorie goal today, given the clear and present cake, so I've decided not to worry about it

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I might even have to stop kicking the children.
                  I thought they were in Liverpool doing good works....
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

HWMBO made a chicken and merguez sausage casserole with many vegetables. Served with bulgar wheat cooked in chicken stock.

Four portions of the casserole are cooling off for freezing.

HWMBO's course no longer requires his presence but instead will be delivered remotely. This means yea olde jalopy won't get a good run out next week.

Comment

In the spirit of not counting the calories, tea has been Pukka steak & kidney pie, chips, peas, and gravy; and exceedingly good it was too

Once that's gone down, I'll finally get around to trying the banana & walnut cake

Got to take the kitchen bin bag out to the bins first, though

Comment

Working...
                      X