• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Watching one of the world's leading liars. Shane he isn't going by the end of January....
    Shane!

Shane!

Come back Shane!

When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Happy 2021 - YouTube
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        Shane!

Shane!

Come back Shane!

I love you, Shane...
        I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

HWMBO is warming up the rendang for dinner and cooking some rice.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            HWMBO is warming up the rendang for dinner and cooking some rice.
            Is he stuck in London now? Will Scotland let him back in?

Comment

Watching the history of fake news on BBC4
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Is he stuck in London now? Will Scotland let him back in?
                Not sure. There is an argument he should be allowed in for childcare. Waiting to see what happens with the course he's due to deliver next week.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  Watching the history of fake news on BBC4
                  Started to watch that and then realised I saw it some time ago so watching today's OC instead

Comment

I delayed starting my soup-making to watch the good news at eight, so my dinner will be a little late tonight. But when it's finally done, it'll be duck and barley soup

Comment

The duck soup turned out pretty nicely in the end, with a big chunk of multiseed bread

And five more portions divvied up, cooling before a night in the fridge and freezing tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                      X