• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon denizens

Grey day out; 2°C and not expected to improve, 1005mB aka 1013mB

Snow still forecast for this evening with probabilities ranging from 30% to 50%, with the greatest likelihood being about the time I go to the Chinese, of course

But then it'll warm up for the rest of the night with a similar chance of rain in the early hours to wash away any snow that does arrive

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Actually sorting out Christmas decorations while sorting out outsourcing some work that needs to be done quickly.
      Excuses, excuses

Comment

This broke my brain!!

https://youtu.be/dBap_Lp-0oc

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          This broke my brain!!

https://youtu.be/dBap_Lp-0oc
          Excellent!

Comment

Afternoon

Cold but not as cold as yesterday.

The sun is setting and there are no clouds.

Just finished off a mince pie and custard.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Brightened up a bit here as sunset approaches; the clouds to the east are reflecting the colours of the sunset on the other side of the house back at me

Lunch has been zingy chicken, tomato and lentil soup with multiseed bread

Might go for a walk shortly.

Comment

Dragged HWMBO out of the house for a walk up to the high street and back.

On our return we got the eggnog out of the fridge that he had made a couple of days ago. Not really had it before so no frame of reference but it's delicious! We had ours cold, so it's like a hard shake, but I reckon it would be lovely warm too, like a creamy hot toddy.

Comment

With gin in it no doubt!
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    With gin in it no doubt!
                    Bourbon and sherry actually

Comment

Walk walked as the embers of the sunset faded in the southwest

Green ring not closed because it was dashed cold so I shortened the route a bit. But there's only a few minutes to go, and I'll make them up going to the Chinese tonight

The fresh floral tributes are out at the spot where a young lad was murdered with a broken bottle in the early morning of January 1st 2008, just over the road from the chip shop by the playing fields of his school

Comment

Working...
                      X