• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starter of oysters had.

Crystal Maze on telly box

Comment

Duck's taking longer than it ought to

Comment

The duck finally turned out the way it was supposed to, and exceedingly nice it was

The spuds were very good too, roasted in the first of the fat that came off the duck: beautifully crispy, fluffy within, and a lovely golden colour. They were the last of the Cambridgeshire Maris Pipers I got from the Co-op, and I must pop along and see if they have any more, as they're great spuds for both chipping and roasting

Comment

Bunch of idiots in the terraces behind the other side of the road letting their fireworks off early

We never used to have fireworks at New Year anyway. Continental thing, I always thought

Comment

Happy New Year TPD!

Comment

Morning all.

Noisy out, innit?
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Bunch of idiots in the terraces behind the other side of the road letting their fireworks off early

We never used to have fireworks at New Year anyway. Continental thing, I always thought
                Aaaand a fire engine just went past

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                  Morning all.

Noisy out, innit?
                  It was rather; settling down a bit now, leaving the perpetrators to contemplate a New Year without the money they just shot into the air

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Aaaand a fire engine just went past
                    Another one just turned up the side road over the way, in the direction of the houses where somebody is still occasionally letting off fireworks

Comment

All rewatches with good SFX or action tonight, because that's what I fancied, being rather predictable

First up: Ghost in the Shell (2017); then Passengers (2016); then John Wick (2014). Good stuff throughout

Goodnight all, and happy new year

Comment

Working...
                      X