• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Some stuff about a rat on TV.
    James Cagney? Years since I've seen one of his gangster films…

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
      Just dropping in to say "hello" and to wish you all a better 2021 when it arrives. Good luck all.
      HNY to you and yours too!

Comment

As my dinner this evening will probably push me over the daily calorie limit on its own, I decided to give up on achieving my goals early. So lunch has been chipolatas and bacon sandwiched in thick rounds of toasted sesame bloomer with lashings of butter

Comment

A delivery of comestibles arrived, earlier than the 2pm delivery expected from Sketch. Turns out I'd also ordered a small hamper of food from M Restaurants and then completely forgot about it. Shortly after, Sketch delivered and now there is officially no more room in the fridge and HWMBO is making major adjustments to his meal plan.

It's hell being in a tier 4 lockdown.

Comment

Walk walked, incorporating inbound trundle of the recycling bin, and green ring well and truly closed

I did the inverse trundle before setting off, then when I got back I sorted out a bunch of recyclables that had accumulated in the kitchen - mainly either bottles or boxes in which Sainsbury's had transported said bottles to me - which were all disposed of in two trips down. And as I forgot to turn off the workout app while I was doing this, it all got credited as exercise, which is only right and proper

So now whoever has been putting all their junk (much of it non-recyclable) in the bin, thereby filling it before I can get around to taking mine out, will find the tables have been turned; and I'll start relearning how to move around my kitchen without making an awkward sideways shimmy around the pile of crap

Comment

slow cooker making a terrible smell here.
              cooking tomorrow's steak pie filling <traditional fare for 1/1>
              beef shin and butcher's pork sausages.
              just had to rebuild my win10 machine, as the drive cloner f*cked up big time
              still, got a 1TB SSD as C: drive now <dual boot with Linux Mint>

I hate Microsoft, but i need to be compatible with corporates in case i come out of retirement <again>
              I hope everyone has a good 2021.

awraverybest 'n'rat

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                I hope everyone has a good 2021.

awraverybest 'n'rat
                Cheers! Same to you!

Comment

Watched Top of the Pops.

Now watching tat on YouTube while drinking T&T cocktails.

Comment

Tonight I'm treating myself to roast duck. The waterfowl is now in the oven

Comment

Huntin around and watching various comedy shows like Secrets of the Apollo and some Gala on Channel 4.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X