• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Watching The Repair Shop, 2017 Christmas edition as it seems I'm too early for this year's.

Does anyone know when the Royal Institution Christmas lectures are airing?
    The Royal Institution do: CHRISTMAS LECTURES 2020: Planet Earth: A user’s guide | The Royal Institution: Science Lives Here

Comment

Walk walked before the mighty storm arrives, green ring closed

The Chinese a little bit further along the road than the Chinese is open tonight. It used to be quite good when I went there back in the Nineties. Not sure whether to pay them a one-off visit

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Walk walked before the mighty storm arrives, green ring closed

The Chinese a little bit further along the road than the Chinese is open tonight. It used to be quite good when I went there back in the Nineties. Not sure whether to pay them a one-off visit
        I think it's worth a try, no need to break a habit just because your usual purveyor of Chinese comestibles is closed.

Comment

Now I feel bad for being so lazy...

Comment

"Hey Google, who can I get to Google something for me?"

Comment

Just guzzled the remaining pigs in blankets

Comment

Watched BBC Four - Storyville, The Hijacker Who Vanished: The Mystery of DB Cooper which was a story I wasn't previously aware of (slightly before my time). The number of people saying "my [insert relationship here] was DB Cooper" is a bit like them all going "I'm Spartacus!". If the real DB Cooper ever stood up, it would be very entertaining to see their reactions

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  "Hey Google, who can I get to Google something for me?"
                  ah, the third stage of osteorenalapathy.
                  I know it well.
                  dinner will be roast chicken with all the bits, courtesy of my wonderful lady, who's staying here for a few days.
                  'cos she can, now.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    ah, the third stage of osteorenalapathy.
                    I know it well.
                    dinner will be roast chicken with all the bits, courtesy of my wonderful lady, who's staying here for a few days.
                    'cos she can, now.

That sounds marvellous, have a lovely time!

Comment

Watched BBC Four - Storyville, The Hijacker Who Vanished: The Mystery of DB Cooper which was a story I wasn't previously aware of (slightly before my time). The number of people saying "my [insert relationship here] was DB Cooper" is a bit like them all going "I'm Spartacus!". If the real DB Cooper ever stood up, it would be very entertaining to see their reactions
                      Ah, D. B. Cooper - that's a weird one. I'l have to watch that

Comment

Working...
                      X