• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having a mooch about the M&S website, originally for cushion covers, and I'm pleased to see that there is a nice representation of normal looking ladies in the lingerie section. They have curves!

Comment

The sun has just set here, which means Christmas Eve proper has now begun, liturgically speaking

Might have a biscuit to celebrate

Comment

Oh, and some shirts have been washed and are now drying by the fire

Comment

Brisk walk had. It's bloomin' chilly out what with it being mostly cloudless out with a biting wind.

Just over 2 miles done, average pace of 17 mins / mile (a whole minute quicker than yesterday!).

Comment

Idly wondering what film or films to watch tonight. I seem to have watched Die Hard the past two years (though not on Christmas Eve last year) so I'm not going to watch that again; I can remember it all anyway. There's always the sequels, I suppose. But I'm not sure I'm quite in the mood for them anyway.

Comment

The shops will soon be closed for forty hours! I hope everybody's remembered to get eight gallons of milk and twenty-three loaves of bread, so they don't run out

Comment

Maybe this site can give you some ideas?

WMSIWT - What Movie Should I Watch Tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  The shops will soon be closed for forty hours! I hope everybody's remembered to get eight gallons of milk and twenty-three loaves of bread, so they don't run out
                  Dammit! I only bought my body weight in pasta, I knew I'd forget something

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Dammit! I only bought my body weight in pasta, I knew I'd forget something
                    I'll get by with my 5 loaves and 3 fishes.
                    oh, and 2 gallons of tap water for Rioja

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      Maybe this site can give you some ideas?

WMSIWT - What Movie Should I Watch Tonight?
                      Excellent site, thanks!

I think I'll probably go for something along the lines of horror rather than action - or maybe something combining both. Anyway, got a few ideas off there now

Comment

Working...
                      X