• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mundane laundry on, Quick Wash programme

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      Lunch, once it's cooked is chicken breast with sausage and bacon, followed by 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.
      And very nice it was, followed by a Morrisons Ready to eat Mango, which, whilst not as nice as some I've had, was pretty good, improved no end by being reduced by 90p.

In other news:

Still Sunny.

CBS.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

HWMBO goes home today
        I hope he's stocked the freezer well*

*NOT a euphemism, honest.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Mundane laundry on, Quick Wash programme
          And done, and draped over the clotheshorse in front of the fire

Monkey Life starts shortly

Comment

Walk walked in the glorious sunshine.

It's brought the gnats out too.

A slow walk today since I seem to be fairly knackered still.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

New router fitted my old one was getting a bit ropey. DHCP server failing.

It has 5G(Hz) we may all be infected next week!

Flippin fast now, the fire TV sticks are lovin it. Used to whine on the old router.

Bought some new tools, did some psychology test with my daughter (font colour not word) and been tidying the workshop all good fun, should be beer o'clock soon being Sunday!

hope you guys are having fun.

Oh and saw a suitable Xmas Avatar so its up like the Xmas tree and Magic radios Xmas carols.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Walk walked in the gathering gloom at 7°C, green ring closed

Comment

HWMBO was successfully dropped off at Heathrow. He reported that North Galleries lounge was busy and the escalators to South Galleries were closed. Roads were quiet and I'd have made it there and back in less than an hour if there wasn't the stupid 50 mph limit on the M4 while they install that murdering smart motorway.

Eating Friday's dim sum left overs for early dinner.

Towels in the WM, just having their final spin.

Comment

Evening.

Currently last weekend of second lockdown do should be able to out for at least 2 weeks!
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      Evening.

Currently last weekend of second lockdown do should be able to out for at least 2 weeks!
                      Don't count on it! We got a few days of being allowed to meet in people's gardens, then back into lockdown where we seem to have remained ever since

Comment

Working...
                      X