• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Has HWMBO run out of roofies?
    One suspects cocktails are his roofies

Comment

Tea: spag bol when I get a round tuit.

Entertainment: the last 20 minutes of "The Rundown (2003)" with The Rock.

A minute of "Ice Cold in Alex (1957)" to remind me how lovely Sylvia Sims was.

Now "The Bounty Hunter (1954)" with Old Stoneface again.

10 years before Mr Eastwood made the job his own.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Evening all.

Outside tree has been erected. Went remarkably smoothly this year, done and dusted in 4 or so hours.

Dog walked in the gathering gloom and mist. Now under my desk for a post walk, pre-dinner snooze. After which she will return for her post-dinner nap, followed by her evening relaxation on the sofa under her favourite blanket, followed by bed.

The only likely interruptions to this routine will be bladder related, possibly combined with a quick inspection of the Hog hut to make sure they haven't been holding wild parties in the dead of night and wrecked the place.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Century

What hapened to that bicycle you stole?

Comment

Yes, all the action will be posted here later
              I only came back for the full sp.

Total disappointment.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Evening all.

Outside tree has been erected. Went remarkably smoothly this year, done and dusted in 4 or so hours.

Dog walked in the gathering gloom and mist. Now under my desk for a post walk, pre-dinner snooze. After which she will return for her post-dinner nap, followed by her evening relaxation on the sofa under her favourite blanket, followed by bed.

The only likely interruptions to this routine will be bladder related, possibly combined with a quick inspection of the Hog hut to make sure they haven't been holding wild parties in the dead of night and wrecked the place.

How is the knee?

My bike crash on election day last year wreckedmy hip. Now hip and knee are stuffed. Both need replacing. Next Thursday the surgeon decides which is first.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    I only came back for the full sp.

Total disappointment.
                    It's a bit early yet.

Patience, obi wan

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                      E-Bike build has proceeded past step 1. Just realised I have no crank puller. Bezos got another $
                      Chap I worked with worked with Bezos when he was at the London hedge fund.

He used to sleep in the office. On top of filing cabinets. By window. Many floors up. What a freak.

Comment

Working...
                      X