• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rain's stopped and the dark greyness has lightened a bit to not quite so dark greyness.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Paint arrived an hour ago.

No update on the coffee.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Edit: update on coffee...
        Yodel have not responded on Twitter etc, but according to their website it is out for delivery, due between 20:00 and 22:00, 83 stops to go.
        According to the details, it's due for delivery between 17:16 and 19:16
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Afternoon all
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Second coffee being drunk.

Feeling in a productive mood but have yet to actually do anything productive
            I decided that I'd just quickly sort a bit out before doing the exercise bicycling; only take a few minutes. Two hours of delving around in all kinds of internal APIs later, it's sorted

Comment

Lunch of scallion and courgette frittata with boerenkaas and livar ham.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Walk walked.

The Leg(tm) grumbled a lot but I soldiered on and it shut up eventually.

I suppose this is how it will be from now on.

Ho hum.

Shower showered.

That stuck tuning inductor is currently residing in the freezer to see if that unsticks it.

It probably won't.

Lunch: Heinz tomato soup with a hint of chilli, corner yog (pippy), 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Morning denizens

Grey again

Supposedly getting up to 23°C later but remaining cloudy, some chance of rain late afternoon. No lightning promised
                  There's a little cross off The Gower.

Lightning & Thunderstorms - United Kingdom, England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    I instead finished reading Das Boot
                    I found the contrast between the Kapitan in the book & Jurgen Prochnow in the film a bit curious.

Well there's a thing:

Das Boot (TV Series 2018– ) - IMDb
                    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 18 August 2020, 12:17.

Comment

Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

Comment

Working...
                      X