• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there's a sniff of a job coming through based in brussels... i am secure until the end of never here but i do need to jump onto a new technology train. the brussels job could be just that ticket.

Comment

training on the job - that is what i am going to have to do. convince a client that even though i don't have the specific app experience i do have similar app experience.

Comment

dang i can't go any further.

Comment

bounce
          SA says;
          Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          (whatever these are)

Comment

I'm working in an office with 3 other guys, and none of them speak, its so quiet !!!!!
            SA says;
            Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

no banter etc.....oh well off to the gym soon me thinks!
              SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

think I'll do some weights for 30 mins or so, then a spin class for 45 mins......
                SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

then lunch, and I think I'll leave today around 1620...
                  SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

I ordered Tech Net from M$ in May, where you get all the DVDs with M$ applications and O/s cost me £324 for a year subscription. with releases each month.
                    SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

so far I've not got anything, not a dicky bird, nout, nothing.

so I've just sent them an email....
                      SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                      X