• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

back from the gym, had lunch, got the mortgage statments I need and thats it, think I'll get hte 1614 train today.
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

Does the Yellow Heaven Soup Kitchen restaurant in Kingston-on-Thames still exist?

Comment

Comment

Comment

I think we should all be forced to shoot english longbows on a sunday afternoon again (Real ones with a 120lb draw!!!).

Comment

Comment

when was the last time you saw the semi neked lady though?

Comment

i'm so hungry. that's the thing about clear soup: there's nothing in it. refreshing for a while but not got the legs see.

Comment

i'm getting shakes. i think i might have to visit mr vending. i try not to. 'cos i don't really care for chocolate or crisps. still, a marathon (it might say snickers but it is still a marathon to me) has got to be a better bet than a dodgy pie of unknown provenance.

Comment

maybe i can stave it off with some warmed up dirt that is called coffee.

Comment

Working...
                      X