• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google isn't much help

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=what+do+they+call+a+turkey+in+turkey&star t=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial

Comment

nor babelfish

Comment

i'll be having a turkish meal tonight. i'll ask the patron - he's a nice chap.

Comment

he likes me.

i'm in there every week.

Comment

it's a dry place. which is a shame.

Comment

Edward presided over a feudal court held at the castle of Berwick-upon-Tweed in November 1292, where judgment was given in favour of John Balliol over other candidates. Balliol was chosen as the candidate with the strongest claim in feudal law, but Edward subsequently used the concessions he had gained to undermine the authority of the new king even summoning Balliol to do homage to him in Westminster in 1293. Edward also made it clear he expected John's military and financial support against France. But this was too much for Balliol, who concluded a pact with France and prepared an army to invade England.
              SA says;
              Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              (whatever these are)

Comment

but i still like it. it's good to resist alcohol sometimes.

Comment

Blimey, it appears Turks call them "hindi" as in from India.

http://www.escapeartist.com/Travel_M...s_Cooking.html

Comment

yeah. lost the numbering now. should have been edward 3rd iirc

Comment

Originally posted by DS23
                      yeah. lost the numbering now. should have been edward 3rd iirc
                      How are we going to know we got there if you lose the count.
                      We're counting on you DS23!
                      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                      X