• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so what type of book would you right then ?
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

oh thats easy. a tragi-comedy historical novel with socio-political earnestness based upon a misguided and misfounded desire to write something worthy and worth reading

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DS23
          oh thats easy. a tragi-comedy historical novel with socio-political earnestness based upon a misguided and misfounded desire to write something worthy and worth reading
          SA says;
          Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

who is going to hit the 15k mark ???? only 750 odd to go, so it could be this week.
            SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

will be this week!

Comment

is it supposed to?

Comment

is there a skip or will that be a later phase of stuff chucking?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Is it supposed to what?
                    transmit at 599 on the trf?

Comment

ahh! you neglected to mention that or i neglected to read it or i read it but neglected to remember it.

Comment

Working...
                      X