• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, liven it up then!

‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Have any of you drowned yet?

We had the foresight (luck) to buy at the top of a hill.

Comment

If it carries on like this though I'll be floating out the door on a raft made of old copies of Computing and AOL CDs.

Comment

I've quite a stash of 5 1/4 and 3 1/2 inch floppies. I wonder if they'll float?

Comment

The inside bits of wine boxes would be good as you can blow them up to make a "flotation device". But I don't have any.

Comment

My lawn has now remained un-mowed for at least 4 weeks. If I leave it much longer I'll expect to find David Bellamy lurking at the back.

Comment

Sod it, I'm going to swim to the pub.

I may be gone some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule
                  well, liven it up then!

Thank you That is so much better
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

BUMP
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

यो वेबसाइट नेपाली युनिकोडलाई गर्ने उद्देश्यले निर्माण गरिएको हो । कुनै व्यक्ति/संस्थाको सहयोग निकै सह्रानिय हुनेछ ।

Comment

Working...
                      X