• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, liven it up then!

‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Have any of you drowned yet?

We had the foresight (luck) to buy at the top of a hill.

Comment

If it carries on like this though I'll be floating out the door on a raft made of old copies of Computing and AOL CDs.

Comment

I've quite a stash of 5 1/4 and 3 1/2 inch floppies. I wonder if they'll float?

Comment

The inside bits of wine boxes would be good as you can blow them up to make a "flotation device". But I don't have any.

Comment

My lawn has now remained un-mowed for at least 4 weeks. If I leave it much longer I'll expect to find David Bellamy lurking at the back.

Comment

Sod it, I'm going to swim to the pub.

I may be gone some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule
                  well, liven it up then!

Thank you That is so much better
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

BUMP
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

यो वेबसाइट नेपाली युनिकोडलाई गर्ने उद्देश्यले निर्माण गरिएको हो । कुनै व्यक्ति/संस्थाको सहयोग निकै सह्रानिय हुनेछ ।

Comment

Working...
                      X