• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunch and Dinner for today and tomorrow will consist of aforementioned pulled pork. Perhaps 3kg was a bit much.
    Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Lunch of chicken & barley soup, with bread of both colours, mainly to help free some space for the chicken, tomato & lentil soup I’ll be making at the weekend, but very nice in its own right

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
        Did anyone else stay up spotting the StarLink satellites last night and manage to get a peak at the Lyrid Metor shower?
        I had a look outside around the time StarLink was due, as I had to go out and check the communal back gate was locked anyway, but didn’t see anything. Apparently their timings aren’t as predictable as the ISS though, so I might have been early or late

I think even out the back there, where its well-shielded from direct street lighting, there’s still too much of the city’s light pollution to see meteors unless they’re huge.

Comment

Sounds like my parents have managed to get themselves suckered into some scam

This mob called Easylife: We have been ripped off by Easylife, too! More shoppers hit out at catalogue retailer | This is Money

Comment

Project Manager (her of last week's hilarity)
            Is in charge of a call right now discussing the project plan. She's asking why cutover tasks due to start on Thursday 23rd April have not been started yet.

And then she's asking why somethings are marked as In Progress - "does that mean we're working on them, and why are they not complete?"
            And the ones that are Complete - "why are they complete when they aren't due to be done until today?"
            ...and do we need to change the plan?
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Project Manager (her of last week's hilarity)
              Is in charge of a call right now discussing the project plan. She's asking why cutover tasks due to start on Thursday 23rd April have not been started yet.

And then she's asking why somethings are marked as In Progress - "does that mean we're working on them, and why are they not complete?"
              And the ones that are Complete - "why are they complete when they aren't due to be done until today?"
              ...and do we need to change the plan?
              She's only alive because of social distancing...

Comment

Similarly, what is it with PMOs? I've yet to come across a PMO person who knows how to manage a calendar or create a decent template/process for whatever information gathering they need to do for the programme management. Their grasp of common office software/tools is minimal so you see them spending all day copy/pasting or creating something in size 26 font because they didn't know how to use the zoom button in excel

Comment

drivel
                  Married

Comment

Pali
                    Married

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
                      Pali

Comment

Working...
                      X