• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    So SM has been enforcing social distancing for years!

Only joking SM!
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    In fairness I was like this before I had to be like this!
    I'll let it slide BP
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

MrsBP has more Zapain coming on prescription later this afternoon.

So I had to go to boots for Solphadine Max. Its a small branch - only one persopn allowed in. Screens at counter like in a bank. Staff in full PPE.

Comment

Freecell score on a damp Monday morning: 100%, running average 83%.

Lost games count: 3010.

Sun's out intermittently.

Rains intermittently.

Wind is rising.

Sky still white.

Left the fridge door slightly ajar overnight which hasn't helped the comestibles a lot.

Now has thermostat wound up to max which normally means the yogurts freeze.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          MrsBP has more Zapain coming on prescription later this afternoon.

So I had to go to boots for Solphadine Max. Its a small branch - only one persopn allowed in. Screens at counter like in a bank. Staff in full PPE.
          Solpadeine Max is my painkiller of choice.

Best wishes to Mrs BP. Pain is not fun.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Solpadeine Max is my painkiller of choice.

Best wishes to Mrs BP. Pain is not fun.
            The house is well stocked with Naproxen, Tramadol and even some liquid morphine hanging around that might still be in date.

Normal pain killers aren't effective for MrsMac, which is fun for the very rare occasions I need some pain killers and end up tripped out of my head

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

The house is well stocked with Naproxen, Tramadol and even some liquid morphine hanging around that might still be in date.

Normal pain killers aren't effective for MrsMac, which is fun for the very rare occasions I need some pain killers and end up tripped out of my head
              My Dad has liquid morphine that was prescribed for my Nan but never got used. He tried to properly dispose of it but no-one would take it.

Absolutely nuts that it's not possible to properly dispose of prescription drugs.

Comment

My Dad has liquid morphine that was prescribed for my Nan but never got used. He tried to properly dispose of it but no-one would take it.

Absolutely nuts that it's not possible to properly dispose of prescription drugs.
                I know it's a bug bare of the NHS as well, the amount of prescription drugs that goes unused, but then again when all this kicked off we stocked up on insulin for Cost Centre #3, but at least we had the sense to pause his repeat prescription at the same time

Comment

I have the same. Pain killers have little effect on me. Tramadol is my preferred pain killer - most other have little effect.

It also means cannabis and cocaine have no effect on me. Very disappointing....

Comment

Allegedly your local pharmacy should be able to help.

It does seem odd how the NHS fail to recover medicines and medical devices when someone passes away. My FIL had a number of items (wheelchair, crutches, bed etc.) the NHS didn't seem to want back. You would of thought arranging a man in a van to pop round up to a fortnight after passing would save a fortune and they could collect the surplus drugs. Instead MIL was chasing them in her grief.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      Allegedly your local pharmacy should be able to help.

It does seem odd how the NHS fail to recover medicines and medical devices when someone passes away. My FIL had a number of items (wheelchair, crutches, bed etc.) the NHS didn't seem to want back. You would of thought arranging a man in a van to pop round up to a fortnight after passing would save a fortune and they could collect the surplus drugs. Instead MIL was chasing them in her grief.
                      The local pharmacy refused to take them, called the GP for advice they said go to your pharmacy! Even the hospice where she died wasn't interested.

I have heard how equipment that can so easily be cleaned for reuse is never collected (or their return encouraged) followed by complaints about shortages because they're not returned

Comment

Working...
                      X