• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    101 and 187. Looks like the county made it past our defences. Probably snuck in down the A50 with support from their Fifth Column in County Hall
    I do like the A50. Often drive it from Derby to Stoke(M1 to M6) and vica-versa. I did not know it was the COV19 highway....

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
      now then ladies and gents, we all know the self-isolation isn't doing us any good

lets not us fall out

this for me is a break from the mundane day to day routine

BP, LM, DrS, NF etc really cheer me up !!

we shall get through this

remember, stay home, protect the NHS, save lives
      You are in a SERIOUSLY bad way. Though I do love the others. And WTFH. Don't tell him I said that - I will get 0 infraction points for being a creep....

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        Your work can afford bog roll, get me they're posh
        They can afford it. They just don't give you lot any to stop the contractors spending most of the day in there...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          I had the subjective impression that there seemed to be a bit more road traffic over the last couple of days, and that seemed to be confirmed by the graph showing an uptick at HMG’s press conference today. I hope that doesn’t mean more roadblocks before I get round to going to the shops for “essentials”
          I still think there will be army on the streets before this is out.

Opps - I don't want to fall foul of BR14....

Comment

Sunrise around now. It is dry out - but clearly has rained overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              You are in a SERIOUSLY bad way. Though I do love the others. And WTFH. Don't tell him I said that - I will get 0 infraction points for being a creep....
              Yes, i was pished !!!
              Married

Comment

morning all

weather - light clouds, patches of blue sky, 6 degrees

<hiatus>
                Married

Comment

Morning all

Overcast out.

Found out that on yesterday’s course, one of the nurses The Wife (tm) was training had been treating a CV-19 patient without the proper PPE.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all!

Daily Report
                    ########

Location - WFH

Weather - Greyish

Parish Notes - Wife is currently at home from yesterday until Monday. I asked her last night "So, how was your first day of your holiday?" - bearing in mind I'm WFH; "I'm not on holiday, I'm self isolating!" was her response. I responded with "Listen, you're back in work on Monday, you're at home, being paid and not doing any work, you're on holiday!"...

With a bit of luck my black eye will clear up before the Covid situation fixes itself...
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Sunrise around now. It is dry out - but clearly has rained overnight.
                      So I took a walk. To the pier and back. Very nice and fresh out there.

Comment

Working...
                      X