• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought some "Soreen".

Though half of it seems to have disappeared already.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I went round to a neighbours and pinched some malt loaf. Do you think they will notice?

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        Bought some "Soreen".

Though half of it seems to have disappeared already.
        It's damn dangerous stuff

Comment

Lunch: poached tomato and scrambled egg on Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed toast (crust), bramble jelly sandwich, 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Comment

Ah, spring. The birds are singing, the days are lengthening and a young man's fancy turns to getting a new contract.

Which is just as well, because several have appeared today on the job boards.

Comment

Salmon salad.

Comment

Very windy here...

Comment

Lunch was broccoli and stilton soup from the canteen.

Very tasty too.

I have Hula Hoops for a snack later.

Comment

I just got an email from Nigeria saying I have inherited 100 million toilet rolls! Its my lucky day!

Comment

Still sunny.

Still windy.

Sky's gone grey across the valley by there, boyo, there's tidy then.

Comment

Working...
                      X