• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They may well be related.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964
      Dum-di-dum-di-dum-di-dum, dum-di-dum-di-dah-dah
      NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Dick Barton had good music if what I remember is correct.

He also had a chip shop on Swansea bay...
        it had great music... i assume the shows are available somewhere. probably have not stood the test of time too well.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23
          you transposed your letters ap. le d should have been el d. that might have made a bit more sense.

you were offering el duder as a companion to zeity in tpd and suggesting that zeity could help calm the fellow (duder) down and to explain that his stomach pains do not indicate pregnancy.
          Thanks DS23, I have dyslexia, so it happens a lot, I try to catch it, but sometimes I can’t see it.
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Second I may be, third I not am...
            but er...

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked
              Thanks DS23, I have dyslexia, so it happens a lot, I try to catch it, but sometimes I can’t see it.
              hey no worries - i don't have it (dyslexia) but i frequently do it (transopse) through typing too fast.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23
                NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
                If you thought that was bad, try this http://www.roughwood.net/Midis/ARCHERS.MID

Comment

come on ap not many to get half a k.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964
                    If you thought that was bad, try this http://www.roughwood.net/Midis/ARCHERS.MID
                    i am not touching that link!

Comment

thanks though.

someone can describe it by all means.

Comment

Working...
                      X