• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

going to need to replace the old monitor though. it's flickering with a drunken radioactive haze.

Comment

ok so maybe a control panel adjustment will help but i am never keen on the "lowest spec" button just to make something run.

Comment

and those thin high def screens looked so cool too.

Comment

i thought it would be nice to have speakers that work again. but the noise from these kids games is something shocking really. maybe we were best off with the busted ones after all.

Comment

one thing is for sure the old pc was some noisy old thing. i can't hear this one at all and it is sat right in front of me. the old one i could hear groaning and wheezing from downtown.

Comment

no wonder it gave up the ghost. to much abuse from the kids. the cd and dvd drives hadn't worked for the last two years.

Comment

the kids just love opening and closing them drive slots. lord knows what they put in them. certainly included stuff that wasn't meant to go in there.

Comment

i think i need more drink.

Comment

i need snacks too. but there are none.

Comment

well, there is some popcorn....

Comment

Working...
                      X