• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but <shhhhhh> i think the popping might wake people up.

Comment

and <wags finger at screen> that <hic> might not be such a good thing.

Comment

something to go with the whiskey though.

Comment

fruit. it's the best i can do. they say don't mix the grape and the grain don't they. feck 'em.

Comment

is that 20? i think it's 20. ok maybe this is 21

Comment

every little helps.

Comment

i'm going to write a book. maybe lots of them if i can.

Comment

i've been thinking about it for long time. hmm these grapes are nice. not too sweet just a hint of sour. they would go well with cheese if i had some.

Comment

well, there is some philadelphia but that's just a cheesy dipper for grown-ups.

Comment

a really strong canadian cheddar, a creamy soft brie, a stinky stilton (not too sweaty please), a crumbly cheshire and a bit of cracker or two..

Comment

Working...
                      X