• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if it wasn't for this mission thing i'd be alright.

Comment

i need to start working on a fantastic opening line.

Comment

a memorable hook or a perfect phrase...

Comment

something to equal eathly powers!

Comment

which goes:

it was the afternoon of my eighty-first birthday, and i was in bed with my catamite when ali announced that the archbishop had come to see me.

Comment

no matter what i come up with everything seems to pale in comparison be a pale comparison.

Comment

maybe that's it! a nice turn of phrase.. who knows what it refers to! a memorable hook.

Comment

Heart pounding, lips drawn back in a fearfull grimace, the wind blew gently rustling the dead leaves, a sound, footsteps, tears of fear in the corner of her eyes, a fitfull cry, they were all about her..........................
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

trouble is it'll appear like the ramblings of a drunken fool in the morning. oh well. what number am i at now?

Comment

55 or 56? oh ys diver - it's always about her!

Comment

Working...
                      X