• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if it wasn't for this mission thing i'd be alright.

Comment

i need to start working on a fantastic opening line.

Comment

a memorable hook or a perfect phrase...

Comment

something to equal eathly powers!

Comment

which goes:

it was the afternoon of my eighty-first birthday, and i was in bed with my catamite when ali announced that the archbishop had come to see me.

Comment

no matter what i come up with everything seems to pale in comparison be a pale comparison.

Comment

maybe that's it! a nice turn of phrase.. who knows what it refers to! a memorable hook.

Comment

Heart pounding, lips drawn back in a fearfull grimace, the wind blew gently rustling the dead leaves, a sound, footsteps, tears of fear in the corner of her eyes, a fitfull cry, they were all about her..........................
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

trouble is it'll appear like the ramblings of a drunken fool in the morning. oh well. what number am i at now?

Comment

55 or 56? oh ys diver - it's always about her!

Comment

Working...
                      X