• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and by the time we got back it was time for tea.

Comment

and while they were munching on fish fingers and mashed potato i managed finally to get the wireless encryption done and voila!

Comment

we have remote.

Comment

which is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23
            we have remote.
            Congrat's
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

ta. it's good to have it working. the last router stopped being wireless about two years ago. it will be handy to have it again.

Comment

I've Given up on wireless.
                Always problems, I'll stick to hardwiring from now on.
                More secure, I don't have to worry about some scrote changing sec settings in the office and leaving me wide open (again).
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Carter's Royal Berkshire Steam Fair is a traveling fair based in southeast England. The fair is known for restoring old amusement rides and trucks, and has been featured on Antiques Roadshow. In addition, a limited edition Corgi die-cast toy model of some vehicles and rides has been produced. The fair was established in 1976 by John Carter (1942-2000).

The fair has been featured in the movies The Krays and The End of the Affair.

Comment

the 1921 steam yachts are great. quite a frightener - no belts or bars. you realy do have to hang on for dear life.

Comment

mackeral and salad for lunch today. delicious.

Mackerel is a common name applied to a number of different species of fish, mostly, but not exclusively, from the family Scombridae. They occur in all tropical and temperate seas. Most live offshore in the oceanic environment but a few, like the Spanish mackerel (Scomberomorus maculatus), enter bays and can be caught near bridges and piers. The largest species called "mackerel" is the king mackerel (Scomberomorus cavalla) which can grow to 66 inches (1.68 m). Common features of mackerels are a slim, cylindrical shape (as opposed to the tunas which are deeper bodied) and numerous finlets on the dorsal and ventral sides behind the dorsal and anal fins. The scales are extremely small, if present. They are prized (and are highly harvested[citation needed]) for their meat, which is often very oily, are known for their fighting ability, and are an important recreational and commercial fishery. The meat can spoil quickly, especially in the tropics, causing scombroid food poisoning - it must be eaten on the day of capture, unless cured. For this reason, mackerel is the only fish traditionally sold on a Sunday in London, and is the only common salt-cured sushi.This fish is highly valued by fisheries.

Comment

Working...
                      X